Just a collection of quotes I’ve collected lately. Sorry I didn’t think to jot down who said them.
- Perfect objectivity is an unrealistic goal; fairness, however, is not.
- Build your reputation by helping other people build theirs.
- If you do not know how to ask the right questions, you will discover nothing.
- If you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to stop and assess.
- You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible.
And a final bonus one that I’ve carried for years. I think it beautify captures what the essense of Community is.
Community cannot for long feed on itself; it can only flourish with the coming of others from beyond, their unknown and undiscovered brothers. – Howard Thurman
Do you have any quotes that you think apply to Communities? Drop them in a comment below.